Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Personal Profile

 We've been learning about personal and private information online.  We have been learning to decide what personal information  is safe to share online. 

Hi, my name is Luisa, and I am currently finishing off my last year as a year 8 student at the school of Saint Patrick's. Learning and discovering new and relevant explorations is one of the many things I have an interest in, and a variety of hobbies that I have include, reading, writing and sleeping. My intention on what I want to achieve now, and in the nearby future requires hard work, and intelligence, and at the moment, I am striving for more than I am capable of. I like carrots, and pussycats.

Enjoy my blog, and find a keen interest in the posts I have to put onto this, and many more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.